Consumer Unit Upgrades in Wantage

We install new consumer units in homes throughout the area. This can be done in the place of your old one or, if space does not allow, a separate housing can be constructed to contain it. This consumer unit, more commonly referred to as a fuse board, distributes electrical current from the mains supply to individual circuits around your property.

Your electrician in Wantage can install a new one for you, for a variety of reasons. This could be that your old one has stopped working, it may no longer meet government regulations, or you may require a larger capacity board after an extension or loft conversion.

Whatever the reason, we can take care of it.


 Electrician in Wantage and Oxfordshire